My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mummy 's Thought

Hi everyone,

Mummy me just wanna penned this all down. Yes my gal turn 1 yesterday.
I am so happy & cannot imagine that time really flies by no wander they always say "Time will wait for no man " so true still remember the day i delivered my gal i breast feed at TMC, did my confinement,celebrated her full month & now she is one year old

At times i have to admit that it is never easy to take care of both kids and before Giselle was born i ask hubby how how how to survived can we cope ? can we give them the best ? all these questions was on my mind.

Till day i should proudly say we did well for at least 90% hee.Seeing them grow did really bring joy n sweet memories to our life and also make us to be a better partner to each other ,a better parent for the kids n a better person for family & Friends.


We both grown to be more patient, responsible, sensible well that for me haha.
and i still learning to be A BETTER mom & mummy

I would like to take this opportunity to say a simple thank you to those people that had helped us in one way or another.

1) My Mother in law,Sis in law & KS without fail they will always be there to baby sit our kids when we needed some time off, or to attend wedding dinner really appreciate it .Thank so much.

2) My sis & brother in law - Thanks Rod for fetching the kids when stuart is on 24 hr duty and thanks sis for staying over the night during these few month that we are not able to go back to my in law hse.

3)Best friends & cousin like Yen Gary n Rico for coming by almost every friday to our hse for dinner n gathering as u all know that is never easy to go out for dinner with two kids. Thanks Guys...just simply love u all .

4) My six aunt for helping us to take care of Lucas at times so we could do some proper shopping in town haha

5)Lastly my hubby for helping me with the kids & housework chores.Babysit them when i had dinner with my friends on weekday night and patting them to bed
Thanks Dear u are the BEST hubby & Daddy..

No comments: