My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mummy Special thanks

Every time i was invited to my friend child 1st birthday celebration i always wander how long more than Lucas will be turning one.Well i should say time flies blink of my eyes here we are celebrating his birthday le.I wanna penned this down to say thanks to some ppl.

I wanna say my special thanks to my hubby Stuart who is always there for me & Lucas .His patient & responsible for being a daddy & hubby is graded A . thanks for taking good care of me ,keeping the house clean ,taking care of lucas at night esp now when i pregnant.I think without u i will not have achieved so many things in life.

The second person i wanna say thanks to is my mum in law who always there for us .Even she is working weekend without fail when we say we wanna rest she will always be so willing to take care of Lucas for us so that we can rest a bit & the bird nest she brew for me,cooking Lucas porridge & nice dinner she prepared.

Tua Pek & Gugu had been great help too,hanks for bathing him every morning when he is there bringing him to Mac Donalds for breakfast,Playing with him, changing his diaper, going swimming...well Lucas u are super luckily that what i can say.

Some friends who are there for me to discuss when i need a talk on child .Thanks Jasmine ,small friend, lily u gals are my idol mummy hee

Yiyi & yi Zhang thanks for fetching lucas home whenever Stuart is on duty.

My Cousin Yenny who is always 24 hour ready to be activated when i need help i know i can always count on you .

Rico, who the funny one who there to cheer me when i down.

Last but not least my nanny six aunt thanks for taking so good care of him so that we both can work in peace, You have taught lucas and us a lot of things ..

Thanks to all.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so PROUD of you and putt putt! U both have been wonderful parents to lu, thoughtful son & daughter in laws, sweet brother and sister, good buddies... and not forgetting, ever so helpful angels to the elderly! Keep it up!!

with luv always,
R :P