My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eunos merlion

Today morning , my son started to fidget around the bed tossing & turning with his eyes still close . I knew he was hungry .I looked at the clock and realised oh is 6:00 am le ok so mummy me went to make him some milk true enough he finish his 180ml of milk in second.and dose out to bed ..Thinking wow not bad we still can have another 45 min of sleep before we get out of the bed .Short while later lucas started coughing so i tot is normal as he have not yet fully recovered from his cough ..

My smart son actually turn his head face the pillow and cough again.This time sound more serious so I tot of carrying him out to check but before i can do that he already puke out his milk ans shortly after he vomited all his milk on the bed , mummy shirt & body . we change & clean him and change the bed sheets too..

Was telling my hubby now i know how auntie Cynthia feel when her gal vomited at night.
haha really lots of cleaning to be done ..

No comments: