My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first MRT ride

Sat evening was Lucas first MRT ride ..hee Ah Yen Yee yee, Uncle Gary & myself brought Lucas out to Vivo city to have dinner & shopping ..Daddy could not join us as he was on duty so sad :(
We took the train from hougang MRT as daddy sent us there before proceed to workplace.

It was very crowded lor but luckily I have two super helper to help me along ..
I tell u whenever I take train I always admire those parents that simply so independent that they can just travel with their baby & kids by MRT ...Well today I did it ...so exciting was having mixed feeling at first so afraid that i cannot manage well

Guess what ? our Darling Lucas was very playful along the way keep smiling to strangers especially girls ...haha .He was so engrossed in watching the people , the advertisement, the crowd and many many ..

Dinner was good too we went to this hongkong style food is "Kim Gary " not bad u all can try the food there..not much shopping done cos after dinner all shops already started to close ...feel a bit disappointed as wandering " wow lew is weekend lor close so early !!."
overall trip was fun ...hmmm maybe next time we can travel to town using public transport as is cheaper & dun have to find parking space..hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah.. it was fun travelling with ah lu on the train... my gosh!! dun play play hor, his "mei li" very the big sia.. he was busy electrifying gals on the train.. it was so funny but anyway good job lu lu.. Ah Yen yee yee proud of you... (>.<)