My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Disaster breakfast !!!

WE were having breakfast this morning . Just some nice coffee and bread with butter & orange marmalede to kick start our day ..

I Was holding lucas at one hand and my coffee at the other hand . This what i have been doing all this while . guess what today lucas was hyper active his hand grabs hold of my coffee hand and off my balance go ..
so he gave a lot cry ... I was so shocked for a while luckily daddy is fast to react he quickly uses the wet tissues to wipe the coffee off and examine if he is hurt ...Oh no his leg war red . I coax & calm him down by giving pacifier hee he indeed stop crying a while and is back to normal self.

Upon Reaching aunt house told her what had happen she apply some aloe Vera gelly cream on him luckily by noon the redness is no longer there ..Phew..

I felt so bad about the whole incident and will remind myself to be be extra careful in future.. so sorry lucas

No comments: