My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lucas & Giselle Last day @ Cherie Heart

Hmm.. mummy me have to pen this down as i having so many mixed feeling for my two darlings last day at the centre yes they will be going to a new school on Monday
the change

was due to the new school fee is very so much cheaper $288 for lucas and it include external party to come in to teach speech & Drama, Music & movement & Phonics too..in the long run for both of them we will save up to 50% of what we are paying now so we had made the CRUEL decision

haiz... sorry son i know that you had just enjoyed your school days & comfy with the teacher but hor the teachers in the school also keep changing.from DEC till now lucas had change 6 teachers haha that is also one of the factor we change the school

I really hope that lucas will be able to adapt to his new school soon and make new friends ,any way some of the friends is also joining the centre.
I sorry son that u have to start all over again but mummy have confidence that u can do it cos u have a bubbly character like me

As for my darling gal i less worries but still there is still some concern is that this gal need a while to warm up & get familaised with the environment luckily is that Kor Kor is around with him & hope that help

Jia you ba my kids.....

No comments: