My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Monday, April 5, 2010

Chicken pox

yes yes both my kids is down with the pox .....

I think they both got it from the school first was mei mei than now is kor kor haha
well i know Lucas suppose not to have it as he had taken the vaccine so is not true afterall in fact Lucas outbreak was worse than Giselle.

Giselle is recovering soon drying up state. Poor boy tell me "yang yang" here and there i try to apply the Carmeline lotion to relive the itch a little hope u recover soon son.

Daddy took leave to look after them thanks daddy. Really mummy me appreciate it a lot ...
so children do be good & recover faster ya ...

No comments: