My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 2 @ school

Rise & shine we sent lucas to school. Mummy was prepared to stay in school with him till maybe nap time
when mummy reach the school the principal Joycelyn took him away from me i was shocked as i feel today is only day 2 and of cos my boy cry like mad .At this moment of time mummy was heartbroken and also almost wanted to cry with him but i tell myself i must be strong for him & daddy keep asking me to go away

he is right also as if i going to step in again than the teacher effort will be gone
so the heartless mummy just went off

At about noon i called up the school to checked on him and was informed by the teachers that he cry till vomited but after the nap he is better as he starts playing .Mummy was really happy to know that at least he stopped crying & slept for 2hours plus

Son jia you I am sure that u will like school soon ...

1 comment:

Lee Hui Lin said...

You are not a heartless mummy! I am sure all the mommies on this planet agrees with me.

Jia you Doris n Lucas!