My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Friday, October 3, 2008

Home-made Cupcakes

Mummy have been wanted to try out some cupcakes as she intend to make some for the kids for Lucas 1 year old birthday part celebrations sound like a bit KS la i know but no choice who ask me to be such a slow learner . The whole process was fun & i learn a lot of things on baking cake best is the results was good ...see the picture not bad right so mummies any order for your darling birthday party ? Oh ya thanks Elli teaching me...haha & thanks for accompanying me watch the "Shutter" i had scary bad dreams last night ..haha

Photos was not well taken cos my handphone CANNOT make it sorry



Looks not bad right ?

No comments: