My Angels

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Pictures of Lucas

Picture of Giselle gal

Photos by JJ photography

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I miss u Darling

This eveing was raining like Cat & dogs.. my god really heavy lor . My place here was a bit flooded.

Daddy went to fetch Lucas back mummy was so waiting anxiously & happyily at home for him to be back and even plan to play with him as all housework is done up ..
Sad news came as Daddy called up to say aunt suggested to leave lucas there for the night as is late & cold outside further more was raining so heavy .

Aunt was nice & sweet to offer to take care of him for the night..Thanks aunt also good mummy today have signs of being unwell soo so better rest too.. I have to admit that i really missd him and kind of uneasyness in me for not seeing him today ..

ok, Lucas u be a good boy ..slepp tight & sweet dreams to u .. We love you Darling & see u tomorrow ok

No comments: